jueves, 30 de marzo de 2023

FRANCISCO HAS ASSISTED MANY GAY EXPATS AND THEY CONTINUE TO GO TO HIM

 


Francisco Guayasamin was our guide while in Ecuador. Yes, he knew his the culture and politics very well with various options for travel and lodging. He gave Alex and me a plethera of activities to experience while in Ecuador.

He is a marvelous guide. He knows a lot about tourism but he is quite knowledgeable about becoming a citizen and getting a bank account. What is happening is lawyers are hiking their prices on wealthy EXPATS and expats who have property are taking advantage of expats who are moving their as they are pushing cost up. He has assisted many gay expats and they continue to go to him for things they don't understand. He refers to the expats as his children.

I like Alausi which is a small town in the highlands. I love Cuenca, which is in the highlands (about 8,200 ft. above sea level) offers more activity and gay community. I went to their Gay Pride Celebration while there.

Talk with Francisco to see how he can accommodate you. He more than met my expectations. He had an agenda to follow BUT he was flexible as we made changes in some areas which I don't regret. We were together night and day for 15 days. He is more like extended family. (He introduced a handsome professional man to me and we hit it off.) Ecuadorians are kind, loving, and accommodating people.

I like the people that Francisco introduced to me. They are all professional and friendly. Thank you for the experiences you gave me, oh!!! and the handsome cyclist, unforgettable.

Glenn Owen   


No hay comentarios: