jueves, 30 de marzo de 2023

HE WAS ABLE TO SHOW ME THE REAL ECUADOR

 


"I am so happy that I found "Francisco Guayasamin" on the internet and hired him as my guide to Ecuador! Not only is he a very personable and friendly guy, he is extremely knowledgeable about his country and very enthusiastic about sharing it with people. His input in developing an itinerary was very helpful; and his ability to be flexible with that itinerary and make last minute changes as we went along was vital to our trip's success. He is able to accommodate a variety of special interests, including glbt and nudist activities which were aspects of Ecuador life that I wanted to explore.
"Francisco Guayasamin" was able to show me the real Ecuador.

Thanks to Francisco, my trip was very informative and productive, and helped me to develop an intelligent impression of the country based on actual observation and experience as opposed to internet hype. I would not have accomplished nearly as much on my trip had I not had Francisco with me.

If you are planning a trip to Ecuador,
I highly recommend you have Francisco show it to you.
He is worth every penny!"

DAN  BETTES
New York 


No hay comentarios: