jueves, 30 de marzo de 2023

HIS KNOWLEDGE OF THE AREA AND ECUADOR IS PHENOMENAL.

 

If anyone is planning to tour Quito or planning to move to Quito I highly recommend Francisco Guayasamin.

In May I hired him to be the tour guide for me and a friend. He did an excellent job.
His knowledge of the area and Ecuador is phenomenal.

Over the past three days he assisted me in searching for an apartment. He was with me through the entire process of looking for availability in the area, meeting with potential landlords, preparing the Lease documents, accompanying me to have the Lease notarized and filed properly, and he made sure that everything was legal according to local laws.

You will not be disappointed!

Here we are  after my landlord handed over the keys to my new apartment in Quito.

Howard Woods


No hay comentarios: