jueves, 30 de marzo de 2023

THANKS FOR LETTING ME VISIT AND SEE SOME AMAZING PLACES

 



I want to thank my very kind guide Francisco Guayasmin. He not only got me around to some wonderful places I had no idea existed, he was a shoulder to lean on when my feet hurt too much, a grocery shopper and nurse when I ummm well ate the wrong things.

If you are going to ...Ecuador work with Francisco Guayasamin, (friend him at Ecuador Gay Tour Guide) to plan any kind of trip you wish to take, highlands or Galapagos Islands or the Amazon he will get you there.

Second the staff at the hotel was wonderful, my lousy Spanish skills made it hard to share but they were there when I needed help and this is one nice place for 42 dollars a night. 

And finally, Ecuador thanks for letting me visit and see some amazing places, great talent, good art, wonderful smiles, good food and a wonderful example of a working Democracy dealing with the challenges of providing services to the people and participating in the global community. 

I hope to go back so now it is time to figure out how to get these feet to cooperate with my ambitions.

BOB DOYLE


No hay comentarios: