jueves, 30 de marzo de 2023

A GREAT COMPANION AND GUIDE TO TRAVEL WITH

 


Francisco Guayasamin worked with me as my guide during my recent 16 day visit to Ecuador (November 2013). Before arriving in Ecuador Francisco was in contact with me via email to carefully organise and discuss my itinerary. Francisco was there on my arrival into Quito airport and came to the airport on my departure.

Francisco has an incredible knowledge of his country and is very sympathetic to the different cultures of Ecuador. He worked really hard arranging things for me, making sure that we stayed in exactly the right hotels for my budget (I was particularly impressed with his choice of hotel in Quito). We journeyed from Mishahualli in the Amazon to Alausi in the highlands of Ecuador. Ecuador is a beautiful, colourful and fascinating country with wonderful, friendly people, and there were so many interesting places that Francisco showed me, well worth the 16 days I set aside for the trip.

I will definitely ask Francisco to work with me on my next visit to Ecuador. Francisco is an intelligent and knowledgable guide, but most of all he's a great companion to travel with, whom I now consider my friend.

HUGH SITTON 


No hay comentarios: