jueves, 30 de marzo de 2023

BETTER COULD NOT BE DONE

 


I recently visited Ecuador and had occasion to use the professional services of Francisco Guayasamin as my guide.

A combination of circumstances caused my visit to be quite challenging in both medical and bureaucratic terms so I needed enormously more from a guide than the informed narration of walking tours or bartering services at the local market stalls. I needed someone who knew how to actually get me in to see a competent physician on limited notice and someone who knew where to go and what to do on the Ecuadorian side when a passport has gone missing.

Francisco couldn’t have been better. He was knowledgeable and dependable, sensitive and responsible, punctual and unfailingly courteous. Better could not be done. I recommend him without hesitation or reservation. (And by the way, he’s not only superb at handling crisis situations for his clients, he does a wonderful job of narrating a walking tour or negotiating a fair price at a market stall as well.)

Use him. You cannot go wrong.

BRENT BOULDIN


No hay comentarios: