jueves, 30 de marzo de 2023

I STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT YOU LOOK UP FOR FRANCISCO GUAYASAMIN

 

I would like to comment on my tour guide Francisco Guayasamin.

I asked Francisco to show me around Quito for several days. He took me up to volcanoes on a lift, what an experience to look down below on Quito at such a height, the view was like looking through the eyes of the condor. The crater was interesting, farms all organic, two ways in and out, and active as a volcano. A home for five thousand years of the  "real" Ecuadorians.  (Indigenous people)

We spent time in the colonial part of Quito during the day and in the evening. Quito can be a very lively place at night. We had some good eats and the best hot chocolate.
You must try it, not the hot chocolate that we have in the states.

Francisco took me to the navel of the earth and to the most fantastic museum, a must to see! We also visited others. We were there on Mother’s Day and were treated to a variety of music from various groups.

When you go to Ecuador I strongly suggest that you look up Francisco Guayasamin to show you around to absorb flavors of an Inca city.

If you want to see more only ask and he will do as much as he can to see that you have a good time.


RICHARD

No hay comentarios: