jueves, 30 de marzo de 2023

TRAVELING WITH " FRANCISCO GUAYASAMIN" INSTANTLY MAKES YOU A LOCAL

 

I had the pleasure of engaging Francisco Guayasamin as my guide during my trip to Ecuador.

He made everything so easy from our first discussions planning the itinerary to the last day we were there. Francisco has a deep, thorough knowledge of the country and has many contacts in different cities that made the travel experience unique.
When I travel to different places around the world, one of my goals is to experience the country as a local does. Traveling with Francisco Guayasamin  instantly makes you a local and you get a chance to really experience the culture.

Through his network of contacts and his knowledge of  hotels, inter country transportation, restaurants, leisure activities, points of interest, etc Francisco will be able to guide you to an individually tailored vacation experience based on what you want to do.

The highlight of my trip was the two days we spend in Baños doing some of the extreme sports activities.

I would not hesitate to recommend Francisco Guayasamin  as a guide.
You will not be disappointed.

John Sullivan
Dallas, Texas USA


No hay comentarios: