miércoles, 13 de diciembre de 2023

I LOVED LEARNING ABOUT THE COUNTRY THROUGHT A QUEER LENS.

 


Francisco and Victor were instrumental in making sure I had a great time during my visit to Ecuador. I travelled solo and did little research before arriving, but thankfully Francisco took care of everything and planned a wonderful two-day itinerary for us to explore Quito and Cotopaxi. He was prompt, friendly, fun, and always made sure we had a great time. He also shared information about his early activism in the Ecuadorian LGBTQ+ scene and I loved learning about the country through a queer lens. I will definitely reach out to Francisco the next time I'm in Ecuador and encourage anyone planning a trip there to do the same - you will be happy you did, and you'll make a new friend, too!

Christopher Wannamaker
Cánada

No hay comentarios: