jueves, 7 de marzo de 2024

PROUD GAY TOUR OPERATOR IN ECUADOR

  


In the spirit of celebrating PRIDE 🏳🌈, I want to shout out and HIGHLY RECOMMEND Francisco Guayasamin who serves as a PROUD GAY TOUR OPERATOR in Ecuador. Francisco listened to my lengthy list of interests, in and outside of Quito, and coordinated two fantastic days of sightseeing. From a day of photographing Quito from the mountains surrounding the capital, including riding a cable car to the foothills of a volcano above the city, to traveling south and hiking down and out a lagoon inside a caldera, to laughing out loud talking about gay life, I can’t speak highly enough about Francisco. He’s awesome and I can’t wait to hire his services again, when my siblings and I travel together, back to the motherland. Gracias, Francisco!  - Turismo GAY en Ecuador

And I would be remiss if I didn’t mention Robbie Santillan who drove me around during my week-long stay. Not only is Robbie a consummate professional but he is a gay social activist extraordinaire!  Robbie is one of the founders of Quito’s Gay Pride, and he started a Gay Arts & Sports organization too!  Who knows, maybe he’ll start Front Runners Ecuador!  Great things are on the horizon for Robbie, and I’m grateful for our new found friendship.

ALEX ROSERO
New York

No hay comentarios: